Clinically Speaking is a blog that will allow anyone to learn about Social Work, case presentations in psychotherapy, and the relationship of pop culture in psychology. Come one...come all!!!

Friday, January 27, 2012

Be Afraid....Be Very Afraid!

Today was a busy day but I didn't want to neglect my readers so here is a shorty but a goody.

The classic saying "you have nothing to fear, but fear itself" may not just be a cliche and may actually hold scientific water. I came across an article New York Magazine blog about fear and anxiety their correlation. Over the weekend if you have literally 3 minutes take a look at this article. It is a quick read and interesting. There is a chance that the topic of fear and anxiety will come up next week in the blog so this would be a good precursor to that. Copy and paste the link.

http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/01/22/anatomy-of-fear/?scp=6&sq=mental%20health&st=cse

Have a great day and rested weekend!
YES
PS-If any of you are a bit more tech savvy then me and you could help me correct as to why when I copy and paste a link, it doesn't show it on the blog as a link but just a website address that would be most helpful to me and the other readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment