Clinically Speaking is a blog that will allow anyone to learn about Social Work, case presentations in psychotherapy, and the relationship of pop culture in psychology. Come one...come all!!!

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Life gets in the way...


It has been 3 1/2 months since I have posted any blog or anything. It has been a very busy 3 months and I have been beginning some new professional en devours while I have been gone. In the coming months I will be teaming up with another organization that brings the world of social media and social work together. Until that is solidified and complete I hope to continue what I started on this blog which was to educate the masses about social work and psychology in our everyday lives. So with that I say get ready, get set and jump on(again) and roll with this Blog.

Thank you for your support!

Clinically Speaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment