Clinically Speaking is a blog that will allow anyone to learn about Social Work, case presentations in psychotherapy, and the relationship of pop culture in psychology. Come one...come all!!!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Let me hear ya!


It has been about a month since the inception of this blog. We have spoken about a lot of different issues from understanding disorders, Facebook and it's effects on people with mental illness, to case presentations. I am the one who posts, but now I want to know from my readers what they want to see more of or less of. If you have 20 seconds to take the poll below that would fantastic! Leave comments and sound off. I want to "foster the people" into enjoying social work and psychology!!!





Thank you again for reading, keeping reading and spread the word!!!
Have great hump day!
YES

No comments:

Post a Comment