Clinically Speaking is a blog that will allow anyone to learn about Social Work, case presentations in psychotherapy, and the relationship of pop culture in psychology. Come one...come all!!!

Monday, April 2, 2012

Addiction week comes to a close...

I hope you all enjoyed the posts on addictions, and you get a small taste of what is going on in the world of treatment and different addictions that people are facing in 2012. I must apologize, I had hoped to interview some therapists and substance abuse counselors in the field, but the professionals I had been contacting were unable to be interviewed for the blog. When they do become available I will interview them and post them ASAP.

If you or someone you know think they may have a problem. Click here for the MSSI-SA, its quick and easy. Click for information on AA, NA, SA, GA.

Happy 1st post of Monday!
YES

No comments:

Post a Comment