Clinically Speaking is a blog that will allow anyone to learn about Social Work, case presentations in psychotherapy, and the relationship of pop culture in psychology. Come one...come all!!!

Friday, March 8, 2013

Feedback Wanted!!!


Today, I came across an article that Georgia will be relaxing it law related to obtaining gun licenses for those who are currently seeking mental health or substance abuse treatment. As Yahoo! News reported-Click the link for full article: Georgia Relaxing Gun Law for Mentally Ill/ Substance Abuse 



I wish I had a hard stance on this, but I don't. I would love if my readers whichever stance you hold provide me with why i should or should not agree with this law. It is such a touchy subject no matter what you believe. So in the words of The Beatles "Help, I need somebody Help..."

Happy Weekend!
CS

No comments:

Post a Comment